Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pimples the Piggy

This is my piggy named Pimples. My best friends Sarah and Olivia gave him to me for my 9th birthday. I remember the day Pimples came to live with me, all of my friends wanted to play with him. He is still very popular when I have play dates. I love him because he's full of beans, very cute, pink, soft, hand made, the most comfiest thing to sleep with and he has big beautiful blue eyes. Pimples is also very special to me because my BFF's picked him out just for me! His tail has a wire inside so you can make it go curly. He spends most of his time on my bed waiting for me to go to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest pig I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new blog. My mom and I thought that we should make a new one that is just mine instead of being attached to my moms so that when I comment or follow someone's blog it will say my name and not hers. I would love for you to have a look at the blog that you and your mom inspired us to create! Thanks Eden and Robin!
    It is noelleslullabylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Checked out your new blog. It's so cute. We've read a lot of the same Junie B. Jones books.

    ReplyDelete