Friday 25 February 2011

My Mini-Me

This is my American Girl doll. Her name is Avery. I wished for her for Christmas. She is a very special doll. Her hair, skin, and eye color is the same as mine. I love to try new out fits on her and style her hair. Her best friends, Taryn and Alexi live on Salt Spring Island. Our dolls like to get together for sleep over's. My mom told me not to color my doll's face or cut her hair like she did with her dolls when she was little. Do you have a favorite doll or toy you like to play with?

3 comments:

  1. Could you Post some more photos of the maplelea dolls? I would really appreciate it.
    Your AG doll is so pretty! I have Kirsten and Lanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be seeing my friends with the Maplelea dolls this weekend. I will make sure I take some pictures of our dolls having a get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pic i love them!! bravo! :):) xD

    ReplyDelete